Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips Empty
PostSubject: Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips   Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 am

Hi,

Just a quickie to let everyone know that the lovely Jen is closing shop and destashing, a great chance to get her supplies at a great price. Check out her post here from Hip Girl Clips http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/supplies/40848-huge-destash-especially-aussies-check-here.html

Leigh

Last edited by Ribbonista on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
bowsetc

Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips   Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks for the cross post, Leigh! LOTS of stuff available still everyone. Already here in OZ, so cheap shipping to you on US items. Lots of things from TRR, HipGirlClips, etc. I am planning on selling some ribbon, wipes cases, tri-fold diapers, flip flops, and the elusive TULLE as well, as soon as I can inventory it all. Please email me if interested - j2garnett@gmail.com. Thanks, Ladies!
Back to top Go down

Bows Ect Destash - Hip Girl clips
Page 1 of 1