Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mum24

mum24

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Silver, I live in Central Qld and am a mum to 4 beautiful kids aged 7 king , 2 queen and 1yr old queen , king twins. I have recently returned to full time work as a teacher which along with life in general has really impacted on the time I get to spend on bows at the moment. I have set myself up in the town I live in with a little business called Peek-A-Bow, all the mums from playgroup loved them, but I am so busy now.

Look forward to speaking with you all.
Silver
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am

Hey Silver - I'm a mum of four too - we've got our hands full, huh? Smile

Do you have a website? I'd love to check it out
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Silver   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 am

Hi Silver,

great to have you here, I am like you with children, I also ahve 4 they are 16, 12, 5 and 4 and between them and bow making I am flat out. would love to see some of you bows

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
somethingforbella

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: What is it with us busy mums!!   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:20 am

Smile Hi everyone
I had to reply to this because I am also a mum of 4 boys 8, 5, 3, 10months plus run a workshop and petrol station now I am run off my feet with hair bow orders!! Wow what is it with us mums of 4 and more. Do you think it is because we need a relaxing yet challenge task at the end of the day!
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:48 am

I think I'm just crazy LOL
Back to top Go down
RUBES

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

G'day Silver,

I'm Rubiann, aka Rubes. Look forward to getting to know you and your bows Very Happy

Bec you may think your crazt but I KNOW I AM Laughing, well I must be with 6 HAHAHAHA

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: