Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Need of Alligator Clips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

In Need of Alligator Clips Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi All i am in desparate need for single prong Alligator clips i have ordered some from america but i really don't think they will arrive and I have to make wholesale orders as well as stock for my market next sunday and I am running really low
can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:26 pm

How many do you need?

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am

about 200 of them.
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:25 am

I will have a look now ...
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 am

I can do 100, I could do two, but I have a bow party next weekend and a huge from my last party to fill and I may just need them.

I am happy to just ship them, without payment, and you can just send me back 100 when you have them??
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 am

I have more than 200 on my website. http://www.prettybeadedthings.com.au/index.php?cPath=99_105

Use lovemum as the code and I will make it 25% off.

If I can help with anything else please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 am

Oh wow look at how fantastic your site is oh I want so much lol
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 am

Thanks! Very Happy

I have been working like crazy to get everything photographed and listed. There seems to be a gaping whole for supplies for us bowmakers. I don't expect to be another Hip Girls - her version of wholesale would be a whole other level but I am going to look into 25 yard rolls and have some 100 yard rolls on hand.

I have also started a blog Pretty Beaded Things Blog to announce my new items and ribbon that I get in.

Any suggestions of what anyone needs feel free to let me know.

I will be listing DRR in the new year when it comes in if anyone is interested. I am buying with Just Because Ribbons so the quality is great.
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 am

I will put an order in the morning as u have so many supplies I need for my market!
thanks so much it will be so much easier buying from australia sick of waiting weeks for simple things
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 am

Great idea Janine.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 am

Thanks Rubes,

How are you surviving the weather? I hear it is shocking down there at present.

I'll get my girls to do you a rain dance.
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 am

No problem, wish I thought of it.

After having 46 for a few days you kinda get use to it, makes us wonder what high summer will be lol.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:56 am

Plenty of room for two, three or more to sell supplies.

You are lucky enought to be selling bows. I just don't seem to have the knack.
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 am

We must have the same knack then because my bows aren't selling.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 am

Damn it just isn't fair. Maybe we are in the crafting thing to help others get what they need.
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 am

LOL if only I knew where to start.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 am

Janine - i just purchased 24 1" headbands from you Smile
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 am

Oh there's a bit of a problem Janine - it didn't charge me for express postage - infact, it didnt charge me for postage at all!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Alligator Clips   In Need of Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In Need of Alligator Clips
Page 1 of 1