Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October

Go down 
+2
linda
Janine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janine

Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have Trace and Christy's OK to do a buy on Yama ribbon. I need to get mine soon so I will close this on Wednesday afternoon. It is only for 100 yard rolls.

Prices (including shipping to me - my best estimate) are amended to
6mm (1/4) - $5.50
9mm (3/Cool - $7.00
16mm (5/Cool - $11.50
22mm (7/Cool - $16.00

If you are interested in prints let me know and I will look up some prices. You can see their prints on their website http://www.yama.cn/

If you use 6mm organza to tie off your bows this ribbon is also available. I will need to confirm the price with them. I will be ordering for myself.

Same rules as all other groups. Once ordered and paid there are no refunds. Postage to you will be caculated once your order has arrived to me. If you choose to pay by paypal I will add on the paypal fee. No other fee if paid by bank deposit.

Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 GrosgrainRibbonColourChart-1-1
Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 GrosgrainRibbonColourChart-2-1
Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 GrosgrainRibbonColourChart-3-1
Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 GrosgrainRibbonColourChart-4-1

I can order colour charts but not sure how much they will cost. Probably only a few dollars. I will ask and let you know.

I am happy to PM anyone my name, address and phone numbers.

I usually only buy for me so if you have any questions or need more info please let me know.

Janine

Last edited by Janine on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au

AuthorMessage
heartonyoursleeve

heartonyoursleeve

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 am

Janine - that would be great. Is this afternoon ok with you? I know you have to do the school run, so just let me know what time or a suitable time tomorrow.

Thanks!
Tennille
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartonyoursleeve.com.au
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 am

Hi Ladies,

Can the following please PM me your name and address so I can work out postage:
Rubes
Christy78
Linda

Chris is have yours and it is really heavy. I will work out the cheapest way to get to you after I weigh it.

Janine
Back to top Go down
linda

PostSubject: Yama ribbon buy   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am

Hi Janine, have pm'd you my info
Thanks
Linda
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am

Got my ribbon this morning, thank you.
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 am

Hey Janine, I have my ribbon too.

Thank you so so so so so so so very much ! You did an amazing job with the shipping costs and the buy all together.

I am so grateful and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 am

You're welcome!

I was a bit worried because I have not done a group buy before but you have all made this soooo - mmm I won't say easy 'cause it wasn't - but very pleasant.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
heartonyoursleeve

heartonyoursleeve

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 am

Janine, just wanted to come in here and say THANKS!! Thank you so much for organising this buy for us and even if it may not have been "easy" for you, you made it very easy for me! Thank you again.

Tennille
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartonyoursleeve.com.au
linda

PostSubject: Yama Ribbon Buy   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 am

Hi Janine, I was wondering when you are going to send me an invoice for postage as I really need this ribbon and I noticed that the others have received theirs, and I'm feeling a little left out!!!!
My email address is linnyh00@hotmail.com
Thankyou
Linda
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:02 am

Linda,

Your invoice was sent to you on 13 November. I thought maybe you were away or had connections problems.

I will send it again now.
Back to top Go down
linda

PostSubject: Yama Invoice   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks heaps Janine. I have now paid. I think the original invoice is somewhere in cyberspace with my DH's socks ha ha!!! I look forward to participating in many more buys with you and I know we all appreciate the amount of work involved in this. Once again thanks Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 264837
Linda
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Thanks Linda,

I will drop it to the post office this morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October   Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yama Buy ending Wednesday 28 October
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2