Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alligator clips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LolaRose

Alligator clips Empty
PostSubject: Alligator clips   Alligator clips Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Does anyone have an excess of alligator clips that they want to sell?

I need about 150 or so in a short amount of time (don't want to buy more, cos I've got 1000 coming from UB) so I was wondering if any of you ladies wanted to destash some??? Big ask, I know - considering it's what we use the most Smile

If you can help me out - I'd be forever in your debt

Bec
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

Alligator clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alligator clips   Alligator clips Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:51 am

I can give you 100 today .. I just got 300 this morning Smile

I am in Townsville, so not sure if you have anyone any closer that could get them to you faster ..

Chris x
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

Alligator clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alligator clips   Alligator clips Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:53 am

Oh that would be fab!!!

Did you want paypal or direct deposit? My paypal addy is rose_thorne@hotmail.com or if you want to email me your direct deposit details my email is admin@prettythingsdistractme.com and I'll pay the $$ over in my lunch break Smile

Thank you soooo much! Oh how much do I owe you?

Bec
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

Alligator clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alligator clips   Alligator clips Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 am

Hey,

I will send you a paypal invoice one I post them, and then I will know the total Smile

can you message me your address Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alligator clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alligator clips   Alligator clips Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alligator clips
Page 1 of 1