Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janine

BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Empty
PostSubject: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 am

Ladies

I have purchased some of the most beautiful crystal sliders buckles. I have the first order here and have just placed another one. The sliders are reduced to $1.00 each until 31 October 2009 they are normally nearly $3 each or over.

http://www.trulymadlydeeply.com.au/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=749

They hit you a bit for postage (about $12) but they come in a sturdy box and it is receipted delivery.

I had purchased some before now and they were awful. These are lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey Janine...long time no chat lol.

What do you use these for?

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:33 pm

I don't have any photos at the moment but when you place the ribbon around the centre of the bow instead of a knot or straight piece of ribbon thread the ribbon through these in place of a knot.

I also use bling buttons - just cut off the shank. Use these like resins.

I am making some pink ribbon bows for my market stall today so I will do up a bow with the sliders this afternoon and post photos.
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Cool thanks Janine.

I kinda figured that might be the case but wanted to make sure lol.

Cheers Rubes flower
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:27 am

Please excuse the blurry photos - but you get the idea.

BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles DSC00045
BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles DSC00047
BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Whitemarabou-1

HTH
Back to top Go down
RUBES

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:54 am

NICE. Is that Marabou (sp?) on the white?
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:18 am

Yes it is . I made one for my daughter and she loves it so I made another one and put $22 on it. It sold the first time I had it out for display.

Must do some more. Mum's love bling. So do I and that is for me.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 pm

they look great Janine, I love the bling buckles, like normal I have some here and just havent had time to do

anything with them yet. I also love Marabou on bows just makes them look so pretty

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles   BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

BLING BLING AND MORE BLING - Huge discounts on diamonte sliders/buckles
Page 1 of 1