Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self cover buttons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buster07

Self cover buttons Empty
PostSubject: Self cover buttons   Self cover buttons Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

Me again! Can't find my suppliers details for self cover buttons with shanks..anyone got a good one that deals in bulk at great wholesale prices? Happy to share some of my suppliers if anyone needs anything!
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

Self cover buttons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self cover buttons   Self cover buttons Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am

www.jackobindi.com.au

They have a sale on now as well.
Back to top Go down
Buster07

Self cover buttons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self cover buttons   Self cover buttons Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:04 am

Thanks Rosie...I did see that but wasn't sure of the quality. Have you used them before? My previous supplier was in China and did free delivery..great product too...but for the life of me, I can't find their details!
Back to top Go down
Buster07

Self cover buttons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self cover buttons   Self cover buttons Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

Yay! Just found my old supplier! Sent off an email re: prices. Will let you know if they are comparable to Jackobindi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self cover buttons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self cover buttons   Self cover buttons Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Self cover buttons
Page 1 of 1