Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie from Vic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buster07

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am

Hellllllloooooo!! Was that an echo? I've been stalking this forum for the past week but can't seem to find any action..is there a secret "hot" room somewhere that I haven't found yet?? Anyway..I'm from Victoria, I have two beautiful girls and an amazing hubby. I make bows, singed, fabric and ribbon flowers, hats, pony-o's, korkers and various kinds of headbands. I'm hoping to share some resources, ideas and suppliers. Would love to be able to cut back on what I spend in shipping!
Back to top Go down
Buster07

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello? Anybody out there? Helllllloooooo???
Back to top Go down
Janine

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 am

Hi,

This forum has been sadly neglected. Tracey the owner runs Ribbon and Bow Studio and I run Sarah Lauren. We both stock ribbons and bow making supplies.

I will have a chat to Trace about livening up this forum and getting some members over to chat.

I have a page on my website www.sarahlauren.com.au with free instructions.

Both Tracey and I have Facebook pages.

Do you have business or do you make bows just for your girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Buster07

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 9:10 am

I have actually ordered from your site before..some pretty cute stuff! I've been playing around for a while getting my stock up and plan on starting up my business soon. Yep..very quiet in here..compared to hipgirls. Would be good to get some Aussies together for some group buys and support.
Back to top Go down
Janine

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

Tracey and I have a FB group doing group buys. Ribbon and Bow Group buys. I am waiting to hear from Trace as she is snowed under with a printed ribbon group buy. I will hassle her about this forum when she has a minute to spare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Sponsored content

Newbie from Vic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Vic   Newbie from Vic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Vic
Page 1 of 1