Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheryl

Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Empty
PostSubject: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:04 am

I have run out of centers and can not find any on line, well not sure were to look as I can not remember where I got the ones I had.

Looking for crystal ones approx 20mm, 22mm or anything that will do the job, I have an order to fill.
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 am

Hi Cheryl, I usually buy mine from www.haloheaven.com. I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 am

thanks I only need a handful at the moment, and a bit closer to home, I need to full an order, takes to long from the states. Have bookmarked and will order in the future.
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: bling for flower centres   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Cheryl,

If you still need I have some spare ones here that are from Halo Heaven, they are the 22mm ones. Just pm me

or reply here if you want me to send you some

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes please! Can I please have a dozen crystal ones add it to the bow cards and let me know how much extra.
Back to top Go down
4lildarlins

PostSubject: Re: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:23 am

I got some off of e bay but they are the hot fix ones .. is that what you are after??

I think they were $3.00 for 150 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.   Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crystal/rhinestone centers for Flowers.
Page 1 of 1