A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FOR SALE: Brand New Xyron 5in Creative Station and Refils

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: FOR SALE: Brand New Xyron 5in Creative Station and Refils   Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:24 am

Hi everyone,

I am having a garage sale this weekend, so I'm cleaning out. I have a brand new Xyron 5" Creative Station machine in the box. It comes with 18 feet of Acid free permanent adhesive and an idea booklet. It is the same as this one at lincraft (http://lincraft.cart.net.au/details/2450045.html) I was going to use it to make bottlecaps (you can make your images into stickers and permanently attach them to the cap), but I'm not getting to it, so it has to go. I am also selling along with it 2 packages of the 5" Laminate/magnet (7 feet) refill cartridges. I was going to laminate/make magnets out of my business cards, but again, I'm not getting around to it.

Here is what the retail on this package is:
Machine - RRP $89.95
Refills - RRP $19.95 each (39.90 total)
Total - $129.85

I WILL LET IT GO FOR $75.00 PLUS POSTAGE FOR IT ALL

First in best dressed with this one. You can email me directly at sales@wholesalehairclips.com.au . If it's not gone sold here by Friday 18/03/2011 - it goes in the garage sale.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Gena
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au

FOR SALE: Brand New Xyron 5in Creative Station and Refils
Page 1 of 1