Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie2577

Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats Empty
PostSubject: Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats   Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 am

Just wondering how popular Kufi caps are in Oz, before I spend money on buying some.

They seem very popular in the US, but wasn't sure how well they sold here.

I was thinking of selling them at craft markets with my other bow stuff.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks
Brooke
Back to top Go down
lovebeingamummy

Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats   Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am

i guess it dpends on the area i love them i bought some to make my dd some more. she doesn't seem to mind wearing them either. i bought mine of tracey (ribbons and bow studio). i just waiting for my nbng tnt to arrive so i can do some nicer bows to go on them. the market day i helped my sil with had a couple of sellers with them there that is where i got mine from. so for me yes i love them (sorry about long post).
Back to top Go down

Popularity of Kufi Caps/Hats
Page 1 of 1