Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

no bow no go templates

Go down 
+2
Rosie2577
lovebeingamummy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovebeingamummy

no bow no go templates Empty
PostSubject: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

has anyone here bought them if so are they good i'm not so good at doing some bows free hand .
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:12 am

I've thought about buying these as well, but was more concerned with the shipping costs to australia.
Back to top Go down
lovebeingamummy

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 am

when i clicke on it the other day it was only like $13 shipping if you use nbng10 in the coupon box it takes 10% off shipping
Back to top Go down
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Worth every penny! Don't fret about shipping, you'll be very happy you've splurged!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
lovebeingamummy

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 am

thanks it's on christmas/birthday list now i just have to wait
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 am

I agree with Gena - worth the money and the instructions are priceless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 am

Questions for those of you who bought the no bo no go templates and book.
What information does the book contain?
Is it just a whole lot of what tools to use, what clips, where to buy and how to wrap the ribbon around the templates?
I'm horrible at making bows and I know I need some kind of help. I know the basics of how to make them, Ive seen so many tutorials out there and they are usually the same instructions.
My layered bows never look any good and I know the main problem Im having is the measurements of the ribbons. Mainly what size bows to use in a layered bow. I cant find any info on what size ribbon goes with what size template and the sizes of each of the bows used in a layered bow to make it look good.

So I guess I just want to know if the book you get with the templates has all these details or is it just the usual info we can find for free on the net?

I want to graduate from just making single bows. I've stopped making them for a while because they just look too plain and have just stuck with making fabric flowers which Im getting over.

anyway, the templates and book and shipping costs $57.95 its still a lot of money for me and I want ot get it but not if the book isnt worth it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cheekyjasmine
lovebeingamummy

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 am

i already have the instructions i got the email version i have read through the instructions and now can't wait until my templates arrive. it tells everything you need to know what size template and how much ribbon for what size completed bow and each different sort. how to make stacked bows and more. my templates only cos me $49:95 with postage make sure you use the coupon to get 10% off the code is nbng10
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:08 pm

I love my nbng templates, the instructions are great and show you the way to sew them so every bow comes out the same. I got mine when they first came out and have got extra sizes as they came available.

Out of all the instructions on the net I found that Devon's to be the better ones, very well written and worth every cent.
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Get the e-mail instuctions. The book is heavy to post.

The instructions tell you which size template to use for a certain bow and the correct width to use for that size. Have you seen (or done) some bows that just don't look right. Too much ribbon for it's size.

These instructions will help you.
Back to top Go down
Rosie2577

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm

I purchased the templates and the email book and received the templates just after xmas, so had a play with it over the holidays, and am extremely happy Very Happy So glad I bought them.

I also purchased the BBM templates as well, but have used the NBNG templates more.

You won't be sorry you purchased either.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:15 am

ok great. thank you ladies. I do want to get the full pack with the ebook. Now I'm not sure if I have seen Devon's instructions, Have you go the link of where to buy those?
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 am

Devon is the lady that owns NBNG they are her instructions that go with the template.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 am

Janine wrote:
Devon is the lady that owns NBNG they are her instructions that go with the template.

Oh i get it now, I read it wrong. I though Devon was another lady who had better instructions.

Well it sounds like just what I need. most of my bows do look wrong, I know I must be using the wrong width for the size I want.
I'm not going to be making those big layered bows to sell because there are so many wahm's who make them just beautiful already. I'll be making them mostly as gifts and donations. I do want the templates so I can get perfect school bows though. I've been offered a discount on the school fees because of some financial hardship we've been going through lately so I feel like giving something back. Im going to be donating a lot for my daughters school uniform shop and their sports teams.

Well thank you ladies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no bow no go templates   no bow no go templates Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

no bow no go templates
Page 1 of 1