A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

3 Layer Crochet Flowers Just Arrived - 2 week sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: 3 Layer Crochet Flowers Just Arrived - 2 week sale   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 am

Hi Ladies,

I just got my shipment of 3 layer crochet flowers in and, as always, I'd like to extend a deal to you ladies first. So, for the next 2 weeks (from 26 October through 9 November) I will offer these crochet flowers at 6 for $5.65 PLUS free postage! You can mix and match the colours or order all of the same.

If you're interested in ordering, please email me directly at sales@wholesalehairclips.com.au.

4 Colour combos - Blueberry (blues), Grape (purples), Strawberry (red, pink and white) and Raspberry (pink, med pink and hot pink). These are great on headbands and clips. They measure approximately 3.75cm across /1.5 inches.

LMK is you have any Q's.

Gena
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: 3 Layer Crochet Flowers Just Arrived - 2 week sale   Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 am

Hi Gena,

I was only looking at these the other day somewhere, they are sooooo cute. I want to order some and will email you shortly

Thanks for the great deal!!!

Katrina xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

3 Layer Crochet Flowers Just Arrived - 2 week sale
Page 1 of 1