Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning Message on Products

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy

Warning Message on Products Empty
PostSubject: Warning Message on Products   Warning Message on Products Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 am

Hi there,
Just wondering if any of you label your products with a 'Warning' eg. choking hazard, may contain small parts etc. If so what does your message state?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message on Products   Warning Message on Products Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 am

I have this on my website... It's important to have something to protect yourself.

IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE:

Chantilly Bowtique's products are handmade with the utmost of care, however some accessories may contain small parts which may result in choking. I recommend adult supervision of your baby or small child when wearing hair accessories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message on Products   Warning Message on Products Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:31 am

Yes I have a sticker

that goes on the back of my bow cards that say
Please supervise Children as this item can contain small parts and may be a choking hazard, please remove when sleeping.

Back to top Go down
fishy

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message on Products   Warning Message on Products Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks, I was thinking of using something along those lines also. I might get a stamp i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Message on Products   Warning Message on Products Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warning Message on Products
Page 1 of 1