Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello to all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussiegirl

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 am

My name is Julie and I am from Country Victoria. I am the owner of an Online Baby Boutique. I love making hair clips and bows. Its nice to know I am not alone.

Hope to learn something new from you talented ladies.

Julie
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 am

Hi Julie,

welcome to our group, the ladies are great here and will help you out in any way that they can.

I would love to see some of your work

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

Glad you found us Julie.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Aussiegirl

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Ladies   Hello to all Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks Janine for introducing me to this site. Look forward to seeing your Tutu Dress.

Congratulations Tracey, this is a magnificent site full credit for getting this up and running. I have been a member on the Hip Girl site for a few months and those ladies are so amazing. This is wonderful to have a forum for all the Aussie Ladies who are just as amazing.

Look forward to getting involved in group buys and sharing information with all you guys.

Julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: