Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ribbon scraps and ends.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Ribbon scraps and ends..... Empty
PostSubject: Ribbon scraps and ends.....   Ribbon scraps and ends..... Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 am

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone is intersted in mixed lots of my ribbon ends? All pieces are 1yds up to nearly 5yds in lenght. I am starting to get a collection here and through about selling all the plain and then all the dot and stripes separate.

If anyone is interseted please email me traceyscammell@optusnet.com.au I have over 700 rolls of ribbon on the way and need to get these pieces out of the way. If no interested I will pop on ebay.

Also if anyone is in need of ribbon rolls I go through a few I can put these aside to post out to you, you just need to pay postage. Most rolls are 50yd rolls

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Ribbon scraps and ends.....   Ribbon scraps and ends..... Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 am

Id love to take it off your hands but I'm in my poor week & dont get paid till next Tuesday. Hopefully next time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cheekyjasmine
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Ribbon scraps and ends.....   Ribbon scraps and ends..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

have emailed you Trace
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Ribbon scraps and ends.....   Ribbon scraps and ends..... Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 12:56 am

Trace i need to pay for my order on Ebay. But I really want some ribbon rolls put in my order can u message me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ribbon scraps and ends.....   Ribbon scraps and ends..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ribbon scraps and ends.....
Page 1 of 1