Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gena Leigh

JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips Empty
PostSubject: JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips   JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 am

Hi ladies,

I have just received a new shipment of Clip Grips from the US. These are different than the GripZies in that they are wider and flatter (2.5 cm long, 0.5 cm wide, 0.2 cm thick), perfect for those of you who use mainly double prong alligator clips. Pictures are below. They come in strips of 25 for an introductory price of $1.50 until the 8th of May when they will be $2.00 per 25. These do not come in any fancy packaging so this is mainly for your own consumption/use.

I use both GripZies and these for the different types of clips and I think that they are comparable.

Details on the Clip Grips:
- Peel and Stick adhesive
- Latex free
- CPSIA Compliant
- Permanent Adhesive

Please let me know if you are interested.

JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips Clipgr10

JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips Clipgr11

Gena
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au

JUST ARRIVED - Clip Grips for Double Prong Alligator Clips
Page 1 of 1