Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outsourcing clip making!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KylieC

Outsourcing clip making! Empty
PostSubject: Outsourcing clip making!   Outsourcing clip making! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 am

Hi everyone,
I am thinking of ou-sourcing the making of my Baby clips...I don't know if anyone is interested themselves, currently does this or knows someone who may be interested..

the clips are the 3cm snap type and are covered with 9-10 mm grosgrain ribbon. I would be interested in paying someone to make them with my supplies, per piece or to buy them already made(covered) in bulk....

Anyone who can help or might be interested can email me at kyliecini@bigpond.com.au

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mylilhobbi

Outsourcing clip making! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Interested   Outsourcing clip making! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

Hi I would certainly be interested are you just interested in covering the clips or having someone embellish (for want of a better word) them. Do you have a glue preferance, at the moment I have only used hot glue but willing to try something else. You can email me directly if you like mylilhobbi@hotmail.com

Thanks, Joy
Back to top Go down

Outsourcing clip making!
Page 1 of 1