Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Designs to get printed on ribbons

Go down 
+5
Ribbonista
Cheryl
hugg1979
Gena Leigh
Tracey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Empty
PostSubject: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 am

Hi everyone,

I am doing a custom ribbon buy for my website and carnt decide which ones I want to print so I have added some pictures of the illustrations that I like can you let me know what you ladies think of the designs

Which Designs to get printed on ribbons 36603811
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Ccccc_10 thinking the little pink and blue bird??
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons 20093210 just the little bird
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Untitl10
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons 1111_b10 the little owls
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Cookie10 just the cupcake
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Ist2_810 assorted little birds
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons 14500610 blue bird

if you ladies can give me you opions that would be great as I am a little confused which ones to order at the moment

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Gena Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 am

I think they are all great, but my favs are the lollipops, the three owls and the assorted little birds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wholesalehairclips.com.au
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

I love the owls and birds, I find them hardest to find in designs i love
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:02 am

I like the lollipops, the three owls are so cute and the assorted little birds. There are a few princess ones around and the blue bird looks like twitter.

I do like the row of 3 hearts in cupcake picture.
Back to top Go down
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 am

I think they are all great, but my favs are the cupcakes, the three owls and the assorted little birds. Can
I start begging you to get it printed in 3/8 & 5/8 so I can order heaps of it, as these are my main size ribbons.

Really looking forward to seeing what you get printed and ordering heaps hopefully.

Leigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Trace,

Oh my gosh, these are absolutely gorgeous, I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite - ooh its hard - but it would have to be the lollipops, princess, and the owls oh and the cupcake. Gee its hard to decided. I would definitely be interested in getting some of these.

Kind Regards Katrina xx
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:43 pm

The pink and blue birds would be my pick and an owl in pink would be divine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

So everyone seams to like the little birds, but I am thinking only three different ones as every colour cost me a fee of $14. If you guys can let me know what colour combinations you would like that would help

Also with the owls do you think to get them in the blues as they are or pinks would sell more?

Trace
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Blues and browns are a fav or mine as here is already so much pink out there
Back to top Go down
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 am

They're all so cute! I'm loving the lollipops and the birds. Oh and the cupcakes too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Okay this is what I am thinking of getting, these are the actual designs that will be printed on the ribbon, the colours may be different

Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Cupcak10
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Lollip10
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Owls10
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Owls_210
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Prince10
Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Two_bi10

what does everyone think?

Trace
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 pm

the last one is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Love them, how long does it take to get printed and sent, I want some! I love you
Back to top Go down
hugg1979

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 am

gorgeous! Are you getting plenty to be able to sell some?
Back to top Go down
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 am

They are all awesome, can't wait to see them on sale so I can order all the 9mm, especailly the birdies! So unique!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Designs to get printed on ribbons   Which Designs to get printed on ribbons Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which Designs to get printed on ribbons
Page 1 of 1