Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!

Go down 
+2
Hairbowfun
Tracey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracey
Admin

Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi Ladies,

Last Tuesday I came home for a shower from a day out camping with the children (we were only about 7 minutes from home) to find that my roller doors were all smashed and my front door wide open. I knew straight away that there goes my two new plasmas (only 4mths old) and laptop that was on the kitchen bench. I also lost my cameras, mobile phones, sons wii he got for christmas, alochol, and more. Then when the police were about to leave I realised that the spare keys to my new Suziki Swift were also gone off the table.

I have worked out who it was, these kids were texting my daughter who was in QLD on a holiday with my friends so they have thought that we were all up there and or house was empty. I have confronted these kids (I have never seen them before but knew their names and that they were bad thiefs) and asked for my keps and laptop back but they just deny deny!!! Everyone around town is saying that it was these boys. They are now going around telling people that they are going to burn my car (this I believe that they will do as they not long ago burnt a solicitors car in town) Now I am up for $1000 to change all my locks and ignition on my car and at the moment it is not insured so I am hiding it until the locks get changed on Wednesday. Then I will get insurace and feel a bit better when I know my car is covered.

Just want to remind you ladies to back up everything you have on your computers as I have lost everything all pictures of my children, website photos, card designs and much more. I never thought that it would happen to me. When I get my new laptop I will make sure that I have everything backed up now!!!

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 pm

((HUGS)) Trace! thats horrible! hope ur ok! we are due for a over due phone chat you know!
Back to top Go down
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 am

Holy Moly that is the pits, but a very timely reminder to make sure the backups are being done around here.

These kids sound like little mongrels and I hope if it was them they do get caught and get a harsh sentence.

Huge hugs I know what a pain it is to start a fresh with all your business stuff from a computing point of view.

Regards
Leigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 am

Oh Trace,

I am so sorry this happened to you. It is bad enough that they went through your home but to know who did it and the police are not helping must be worst.

Good luck is on it's way to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:02 am

Gosh how awful for you Tracey! I hope that they catch the little brats and punish them properly. As if you haven't been through enough lately. Big hugs xo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 am

Hi Trace,

I hope you and your family are ok through this horrible time. Just remember Karma, they'll get whats coming to them.

Take Care we are all thinking of you!!!

Katrina x0x0x0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!   Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Break and enter Laptop Stolen !!!!
Page 1 of 1