Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better late than never

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribbonista

Ribbonista

Better late than never Empty
PostSubject: Better late than never   Better late than never Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 am

Hi Everyone,

I am Leigh from Ribbonista, Ribbonista has been running for about 18 months with moderate success. I am currently a WAHM to 2.5 kids and am due to have no 3 in April 2010. My website is currently under redesign to bring it up to date, and I sell a lot of my products here in Melbourne either through markets or direct marketing to school with made to match school uniform headwear.

I might know a few of you through other forums perhaps such as hipgirlclips in the US or Skout from NZ. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing hints, tips and supply secrets.

Thanks and Regards
Leigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.ribbonista.com.au
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never   Better late than never Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 am

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to the group, this is a great site for the aussie ladies and they are pretty helpful around here. I have

seen your site before and you have some really nice designs. Feel free to post any questions or idea's that you

may have.

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never   Better late than never Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to the forum. This bunch of ladies are really helpful. Let us know when your new site is up and running so we can all have a look.

Kind regards
Janine
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never   Better late than never Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:35 am

Hi Leigh,

Welcome!!! I am a newbie to the forum as well but the ladies here are very friendly and helpful. All the best for your up coming arrival. Look forward to seeing your new revamped site.

Take Care
Katrina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better late than never   Better late than never Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Better late than never
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ribbon, Bows & Bling :: Introduce yourself :: Introduce yourself to the forum-
Jump to: