Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mum24

mum24

No website Empty
PostSubject: No website   No website Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 am

Hi Lola Rose

I haven't set up a website, wouldn't really know where to start and I wasn't sure if there were regulations here for selling bows etc like in the US. I just put mine on Facebook or take them to playgroup, school and if I ever have time the local markets. Have you got a website?
Love my babies and maybe another one day, but for now my hands like yours are more than full!
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

No website Empty
PostSubject: Re: No website   No website Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 am

I don't have a website yet - we've just had a new baby (Kiddies are 7, 3, 1 and a newborn) and am waiting for the baby bonus so I can get my website complete. I put up my product pics on my personal Facebook, but plan on starting a business one soon.

I wish I could have more kids, since having Lola a month ago I would kill for another child, but I had a terrible birth and ended up losing my uterus in surgery Sad no more babies for us!
Back to top Go down
mum24

mum24

No website Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Website   No website Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:04 am

Wow, so sorry to hear about your birth, that is horrible, especially when you would have liked more. We are constrained by finances at the moment so will have to wait til the twins are off to Prep before we have another. Good luck with the website, will definately check it out!
Silver I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No website Empty
PostSubject: Re: No website   No website Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No website
Page 1 of 1