Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petti skirts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linda

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

Can anyone on here help me. I have had a request for a plain white pettiskirt (for a flowergirl) for February next year. However, because I have never seen one before I researched on the net and found some. They are just gorgeous (I can't believe I've never seen one before now!!!) but I don't want to pay the huge $$$$$ that they are asking. Does anyone know who would wholesale them and what the MOQ would be? I would love to be able to offer these to customers as an alternative to a tutu. (or Tracy....how about a group buy hee hee!!!).
anyway ladies, any information would be great. TIA Linda
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Hey Linda,

I can get colour ones which are red/white, light pink/white, chocolate/pink, black/turquoise, black/white

and purple/mauve for a good price but they dont have plain white, I will email the lady and see if she can

get them in white for you

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
linda

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 am

Thanks Tracy. If you could come back with pricings that would be great, and a white one would be perfect
Thanks again
Linda
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 am

Hey Linda and Trace,

These are gorgeous. I would be interested in buying some as well, If you could let me know a price that would be great and also if there is a MOQ.

Thanks Katrina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 am

Hi Tracey,
I would love to get a price for these petti's?
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi Linda and Jodie,

I am in the process of having a company make up a sample pettiskirt for me, once I see them and the quality I will let you's both know and some prices

Trace
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
linda

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks heaps Tracey. I'm actually looking forward to seeing one "in the flesh". If they look as good as the ones on the net then I will definitely be ordering some (as long as they aren't hugely expensive!!).
Linda
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm

ok fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petti skirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petti skirts   Petti skirts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Petti skirts
Page 1 of 1