Ribbon, Bows & Bling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for hair bow makers to learn tips, meet fellow bow makers and group buys

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Ribbon and Bow StudioRibbon and Bow Studio  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all you lovely ladies!!!

Go down 
+4
Cheryl
Janine
Hairbowfun
Katrina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrina

Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

Hi all you lovely ladies,

I am a very new to the hair bow making family. I am so new that I have only started in the last few weeks, and already I'm hooked Very Happy
I am a SAHM of three beautiful kids, Jessica 10, Lachlan 7 and Isabella 3.5. I have started making bows due to the lack of quality and price of the ones in the shops and like many of you the lack of nice school ones. I would like to thank Tracey for letting me know about this forum and look forward to speaking with you all very soon, you all sound like very lovely and friendly ladies from your replies on here I love you

Take Care
Katrina
Back to top Go down
Hairbowfun

Hairbowfun

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:54 am

Welcome we would love to see your work!
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:45 am

Hi Lovemum,

Thanks for the welcome. I will post some pics as soon as I get some done. It all trial and error at the moment so if you have any tips I would love to hear them.

Have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 am

Hi Katrina,

Welcome. This a really friendly group. If you have any questions please fire away.

Have you found this website - Girly Things. They have free instructions and are a great place to start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

Welcome to the group, do not be afraid to ask any question you may have.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 am

Hi Janine and Cheryl,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Janine, no I haven't seen that site but I will go in and check it out. I am learning new things everyday, so it's been great. I have read alot of info on here and check out some of the links posted by you ladies so its been very helpful, thanks a bunch to you all!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissPepper

MissPepper

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:57 am

Hi Katrina!

Welcome!! I am a newbie to bowmaking too but am loving every minute!! Smile You dont realise how creative you can be until you start!! Smile

Have Fun!!

Nic
Back to top Go down
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 am

Hi Miss Pepper (Nic)

Yes I know what you mean, It's so addictive. My little Miss Princess 3 wants everything I make Very Happy , well at least I have someone who loves my work for now.

Kat
Back to top Go down
Janine

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 am

My girls are 6 and 4. If I make something pretty and take my eyes off of it - sometimes it mysteriously disappears. Wonder were it ends up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarahlauren.com.au
Chantilly

Chantilly

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 am

Welcome to the forum Katrina. It's nice to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChantillyBowtique.com
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Chantilly,

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
LolaRose

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Welcome Katrina!!

I had to read your post THREE times before I realized it wasn't me posting LOL My kids names are Jessyka, Lachlan Isobella and Lola so I was like wth? lol

Cant wait to see your things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Katrina,

sorry didnt realise that I hadn't said hi in the group, the ladies here will help you out with whatever they can

they are a really nice bunch of ladies

Trace bbear
Back to top Go down
https://ribbonbowsandbling.forumotion.com
Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks Trace and LolaRose,

Yes Trace they already have made me welcome so thanks for introducing me. ( I will get back to you asap with the ribbon).

Oh my Gosh LolaRose I cant believe that either, its not everyday that you meet someone who has the same names (except for the spelling)...that's so funny..lol.. I will get some pics of my work up here as soon as I find time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all you lovely ladies!!!   Hi all you lovely ladies!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi all you lovely ladies!!!
Page 1 of 1